Translate

Friday, January 27, 2017

Horse Racing Betting System

Myibets gives you access to 120 days of horse racing picks with a initial low investment in my opinion for 4 months of race picks.  What types of bets are included? All types of WIN betting will be covered, mainly straight win bets using a 1pt-3pt backing scale as well as each way bets.  The average is 4 bets per day, but expect days when there will be no bets and days there will be up to 8 bets. An 8 bet day is a rare occurance but can happen over very busy periods including festival time. Taking this quote from the site direct. I am a fan of money back guarantee's especially 60 day's  " I can only guarantee my selections at this time. So if you don't like what you see, I offer a full 60 day money back guarantee where you can get back every penny you have paid me. All you have to do is email me and I will sort this out for you." 
I'm not a fan of horse betting and never really have been, however that's because I never knew enough I felt to make good bets, that may change here very shortly. With good MBG and long 4 month's worth of wins for a minimal investment, I'm a fan of Myibets all the way.

MyiBets

No comments:

Post a Comment